Friday, November 7, 2008

Living "IN THE NOW" - The Key to Ending Conflict and Suffering for Your Life and in the World!

The purpose of this group is for men and women to study the teachings of the modern-day spiritual master, Eckhart Tolle ... and others from time to time!

Have you read one of Eckhart Tolle's books, or, perhaps, participated in Oprah's 10-week online webcast of A NEW EARTH? Are you ready to integrate these teachings into your life … to discover the freedom and joy of living "IN THE NOW" and to enhance your understanding that this is the key to ending conflict and suffering in the your life and in the world?

We are discussing the teachings of Eckhart Tolle every Thursday evening. Also, we will watch a DVD of a live recording of an Eckhart Tolle intensive from time to time. At times, we will also study other topics and authors of interest to the group.

There's no need to "go it alone" when you can have a group of fun, like-minded individuals supporting you on your life's journey. See you at our next discussion group.

As we continue the path together ...
Debbie

"THE WORLD CAN ONLY CHANGE FROM WITHIN." ~ ECKHART TOLLE

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi to our Reading, Discussion & Writing group. I put together a blog and each of us are authors. When you want to write a thought or more you can publish it on here and all of us will read it and comment back and forth. I made it private and we can add more authors as they come into our group. Look over the features and let me know what you think. I hope you will add a photo of yourself and an "about me" description on the sidebar like I did. I can change about anything on here if you want to make suggestions. I really enjoyed our last discussion on the Pain-body. It helped me understand how to deal with it better. Everyone had such great insights. We missed you Missy! I hope to hear from all of you soon.